Learn Greek Vocabulary in flash!
You carry your mobile device everywhere you go, it is time to carry flashcards too! FlashGreek Pro is the first app of its kind, including multimedia components:
- image/mnemonics for every lexical form (to 20x frequency)
- audio for both sides of every card (to 20x frequency)
- sentence example from the New Testament for every card (to 20x frequency)
- compatible with all of the major introductory grammars (see listing below)
- the vocabulary categorized by chapter according to the grammar you choose (Pro version only!)
- additional organization by frequency & root (Pro version only!)
FlashGreek Pro is compatible with all the following grammars:
Lighter versions of FlashGreek…
are available on iOS for S. M. Baugh's A New Testament Greek Primer, David Alan Black's Learn to Read New Testament Greek, Clayton Croy's A Primer of Biblical Greek, Jeremy Duff's The Elements of New Testament Greek, James Hewett's New Testament Greek, William Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek (Android version), and Gerald Stevens' New Testament Greek Primer,
*Disclaimer 1* I am in no way associated with the publisher nor the author of the grammar. This is not an official companion app - it is simply compatible with the text.
**Disclaimer 2** I have tried my darndest to be entirely accurate with the vocabulary lists according to chapters in the textbook. But mistakes do happen— my apologies if there are any. Please be responsible and check these flashcards against your textbook to ensure accuracy. If there are errors, please let us know and they will be fixed asap.
***Disclaimer 3*** The meanings in these flashcards derive from the awesome ©Accordance Bible Software, and sometimes particular authors view some words slightly differently. In most cases the differences are minor and inconsequential - but again, be responsible and check them against your textbook.