In this course, students will learn the basic mindset, skills, tools, and scheduling that you will need to set yourself up for success in university or college.
Place Yourself On The Path Of Success By Becoming An Organized And Productive Student.
- Learn how to develop a master plan at the beginning of each semester
- Know how to learn from your mistakes
- Discipline yourself to be productive
- Equip yourself with reading skills
- Master note-taking and study
Powerful Tips And Practices To Make You A Better Student
Going into university or college with this information will place you on the path of success. Too many students enter into post-secondary education with no knowledge of how to manage their time, how to learn from their mistakes, or how to be productive. Investing some time in learning these study skills will help students to get the most out of their education.
The knowledge, tricks, tips, and hacks learned in this course will help students to excel in their studies, and help them focus on learning the content of their courses.
Content and Overview
- I designed this course to be suitable for students who are just starting their post-secondary education, or those who are already in university or college but need some practical advice on how to study better.
- Starting with the right mindset in your education is crucial. This course starts off with helping you to own and take charge of your education, so that you can get the most out of each and every course you take.
- Post-secondary education is often an overwhelming experience, as students face an avalanche of homework. Students of this course will learn how to set up a master plan at the beginning of each semester so that every assignment gets done on time and with excellence.
- Grade school does not always prepare students with the right skills necessary for university or college. 7 essential skills will be covered which will equip students to excel in their studies.
- There are many tools available for students that can greatly aid them in their study, classwork, reading, notes, and productivity. The Right Tools section will highlight these for students.
- Reading and Writing will take on new life for post-secondary students. This course will teach you how to be a better reader as well as help you to properly tackle major written assignments.
- Often the biggest stumbling blocks for students is themselves. Whether it be their laptop or their smartphone, students distract themselves too much. This course will provide some tips and tricks to stay in the productive zone when studying.
- At the end of this course, students will better understand what is in store for them at college or university, and will be equipped to create a master plan for tackling their homework, dominating assignments, and getting the most out of their readings and classes.